Tuesday 31 July 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo:

Hey , 
I am just informing you that I am going be participating in Camp Nanowrimo for the first time ever, i'm really excited so i am going to post about my experiences and how i'm doing word count wise on my new Camp NaNoWriMo WIP here's the blurby thing that i wrote for it ( It's a bit rubbish but ah well) :

Harvey Hertz was a regular Aryan Nazi before his boss signed him up to be a spy for the Gestapo and he started to see some of the things that they did to minorities. He started to question all the loyalty he had for the Nazis. His loyalty is truly tested when he gets sent to spy on Elsie Dubin’s family. He used to think that Jew’s were heartless but after meeting Elsie all his views were changed, She was intellectual , caring , and everything he’d ever wanted, but there was one problem – he was sent to turn her and her family into the gestapo. 

It's my first time doing a historical so I'm super excited:D Wish me luck:)

Love,

3 comments:

  1. Hey summer! I'm thrilled to be in your cabin :) I'll be rooting for you on the way! This is also my first NaNo, so we'll be the newbies together ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay:) I'm so happy that i have quite a few people that i know in our cabin:) Yay newbies:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Summer! I came across your blog, and I'll sure be visiting again ;) Your story sounds really interesting. I've been writing a historical as my first novel, although I have not been participating in Camp Nano.

    Here's my blog, if you'd like to visit: www.notebookfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete