Friday 27 September 2013

Book Review; City Of Ashes!





Right,
I'm way way way behind in my reviews so this might be rubbish as it's been a while since I read this one :P
Well City of ashes! here's the cover
So just to warn you this book review will contain spoilers for the first book so don't read it if you haven't read book number 1! So Valentine has gotten away with the motal cup. Jace and Clary and trying to cope with the fact that they're brother and sister. and their mother is still in a sort of coma. It includes all the same people from the first book and I can't really say much about the plot (because I hardly remember it ) but I remember a lot of twists and turns (and two that were royally ruined by watching the movie). But most of it was very shocking and I found myself always hating Cassandra clare because she's one mean woman!
I loved Simon in this book and my opinion on which boy I liked best was constantly changing and I had no idea who I liked more for Clary and my head was a confusing place to be in :P We got glimpses of other downworlders I especially loved the Faeries because what girl doesn't? 
But the werewolves and vampires were sort of cool too. There's a sort of relationship between Simon and Clary for a bit which really made me feel sorry for him because she really doesn't love him but she really wants to and it's just not fair on him.. :(
So.... Nothing else I can remember, I really did love this book though and I can't wait to continue on with this series soon ish :P
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment